This course is still in progress, but there are already 10 out of 14 classes online! Therefore, until the course is finished you only pay for the classes that are already online. If you use the coupon code 40OFF you will get a 40% DISCOUNT when you're on the checkout page. It's in the upper left corner, right below the small picture!
Is the Dutch sentence structure a bit complicated sometimes? Kim, what kind of question is this? What about almost ALL of the time?
Well, yes, you're right. The Dutch sentence structure is challenging, especially because we have quite some (and sometimes contradicting) word order rules! So, this is why I am making this course ONLY about sentences, to teach you all the basic structures!
We start with different kinds of main sentences (hoofdzinnen), learn the inversion rule, touch the passive sentences and then learn different kinds of subordinate clauses (bijzinnen) and also a LOT of conjunction words and adverbia.
After taking this course, you will certainly master all different kinds of Dutch sentence structures!
The outline for each class is as follows:
(1) a video with a lecture on YouTube
(2) exclusive downloadable materials in the online class, such as:
- PDF-files with a summary of the subject + extra information that is not covered in the video
- extra quizzes + worksheets that you can take to test your knowledge
- open questions including correction models
(3) A final test
Part I: Learning about hoofdzinnen (main sentences) - Level A0 to A2
- Les 1: Hoofdzinnen - the fundamentals
- Les 2: Hoofdzinnen - the structure
- Les 3: Hoofdzinnen - asking questions
- Les 4: Hoofdzinnen - imperatives
- Les 5: Hoofdzinnen - conjunction words
- Les 6: Hoofdzinnen - duratief (aan het-construction)**
Part II: Learning about more complex sentences - Level A2 to B1
- Les 7: Passieve zinnen - fundamentals
- Les 8: Bijzinnen - structure
- Les 9: Bijzinnen - conjunction words for TIME
- Les 10: Bijzinnen - other frequently used conjunction words
- Les 11: Hoofdzinnen: inversion with the most frequently used adverbia**
- Les 12: Bijzinnen - indirect speech
- Les 13: Bijzinnen - relative subordinate clauses**
- Les 14: Bijzinnen - subordinate clause with "om...te"**
** The 4 classes with ** and the TEST are currently in the making and will be finished this autumn. Therefore, until the course is finished you will get a DISCOUNT. Use the coupon code 40OFF to get a 40% DISCOUNT when you're on the checkout page. It's in the upper left corner, right below the small picture!
If you DON'T have a CREDIT CARD or PayPal, please contact me!!!!!!!!!
If you previously already bought an included course, please contact me for an extra discount!
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: €9,50
I am Kim Jautze, a Dutch teacher living in Den Haag (the Netherlands). I’ve studied Dutch literature and linguistics and did a PhD in computational Dutch literature. It was during my PhD that I discovered my passion for teaching students.
In January 2017 I started my career as a Dutch teacher at a language school, but soon I started my own school Linguanl. At my school I combine existing methods with creating my own courses and materials, focusing on conversational skills and coaching students to gain more self-confidence in order to speak Dutch in everyday situations. Because above all: speaking Dutch should be fun!
July 2019 I've also started the online school "Dutchies to be - Learn Dutch with Kim". I make informative videos on a variety of topics which I upload on YouTube. In this online school I offer supplementary courses and classes !
For more information, please contact me: