Do you want to learn Dutch in your own time, at your own pace, and from anywhere you want? And do you like to learn Dutch the fun way? Enroll in this beginners' course!
This course is still in progress, but there are already 24 out of 25 classes online! Therefore, until the course is finished you will get a DISCOUNT. Just use the coupon code 25OFF to get a 25% DISCOUNT when you're on the checkout page. It's in the upper left corner, right below the small picture!
In this course I'm teaching you vocabulary, basic grammar and basic conversation skills. In each of the 25 classes we will zoom in on 1 topic (either grammatical or conversational) and it will be completed with a final test. It's designed in a way that you can go through these classes by yourself, watching my videos and working with the extra online materials in the classes, such as worksheets, quizzes, and audiofiles which you can practice your listening skills with. Each class builds upon the previous one. And in each class I try to make you enjoy learning Dutch, by making them interactive and fun.
The outline for each class is as follows:
(1) a video with a lecture on YouTube
(2) exclusive downloadable materials in the online class, such as:
- PDF-files with a summary of the subject + extra information that is not covered in the video
- stories & dialogues (including audio tracks)
- audio tracks with the pronunciation of new words, sentences or special listening exercises
- extra quizzes + worksheets that you can take to test your knowledge
(3) A final test
- Greeting & saying goodbye
- Introducing yourself
- Where are you from and where do you live
- Pronunciation of Dutch sounds & the alphabet
- Asking questions
- Pronouns for subjects + family
- The verbs HEBBEN & ZIJN
- Conjugation verbs in the present tense
- Basic word order
- DE, HET & EEN + the body
- Hoe gaat het?
- Basic prepositions
- Pronouns for possessions
- Plurals + occupations
- Telling time + prepositions for time
- Responses in daily life situations
- Pronouns for objects + clothes
- Grocery shopping
- How to keep the conversation in Dutch?
- Going to a restaurant
- Modal verbs
- DIT is de laatste les... (how to use deze, die, dit and dat)**
This course also includes 7 EXTRA grammar classes worth of €13,-
** The last 1 class + TEST are currently in the making and will be finished this summer. Therefore, until the course is finished you will get a DISCOUNT. Just use the coupon code 25OFF to get a 25% DISCOUNT when you're on the checkout page. It's in the upper left corner, right below the small picture!
If you DON'T have a CREDIT CARD or PayPal, please contact me!!!!!!!!!
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: €15,40
I am Kim Jautze, a Dutch teacher living in Den Haag (the Netherlands). I’ve studied Dutch literature and linguistics and did a PhD in computational Dutch literature. It was during my PhD that I discovered my passion for teaching students.
In January 2017 I started my career as a Dutch teacher at a language school, but soon I started my own school Linguanl. At my school I combine existing methods with creating my own courses and materials, focusing on conversational skills and coaching students to gain more self-confidence in order to speak Dutch in everyday situations. Because above all: speaking Dutch should be fun!
July 2019 I've also started the online school "Dutchies to be - Learn Dutch with Kim". I make informative videos on a variety of topics which I upload on YouTube. In this online school I offer supplementary courses and classes !
For more information, please contact me: