Dutch for beginners
Learn Dutch in a fun yet informative way!
This course is still in progress. Until the course is finished you will get a 50% DISCOUNT: so it is 10 euros instead of 20 euros (ex VAT). You can find the check-out page for the discount here: http://bit.ly/2wmvhHa
This course contains 25 classes, designed specially for beginners to reach a basic level of Dutch. You will learn 12 basic grammatical subjects and you will acquire basic conversation skills.
The outline for each class is as follows:
(1) a video with a lecture on YouTube
(2) exclusive downloadable materials in the online class, such as:
- PDF-files with a summary of the subject + extra information that is not covered in the video
- audiofiles with the pronunciation of new words
- extra quizzes that you can take to test your knowledge
If you take a look at the course curriculum below you can see that all the classes in bold are already launched here and available on YouTube. When you enroll, you can already take these classes! Aside of that I am uploading about 3 classes per month! Please forgive me whenever it takes me a bit longer to upload a new class (due to sickness or vacation). I can assure you I will put all my LOVE, INSPIRATION, CREATIVITY, ENTHUSIASM and DEVOTION into the classes!
- Conversation skills 1: Greeting & saying goodbye
- Conversation skills 2: Introducing yourself
- Conversation skills 3: Where are you from and where do you live
- Pronunciation of Dutch sounds & the alphabet
- Grammar 1: question words
- Counting + ordinal numbers
- Grammar 2: pronouns for subjects + family & relations
- Grammar 3: the verbs HEBBEN & ZIJN
- Grammar 4: conjugation verbs in the present tense
- Grammar 5: main sentences
- Grammar 6: DE, HET & EEN + the body (class about the rules for DE&HET is already available!)
- Conversation skills 4: hoe gaat het?
- Grammar 7: basic prepositions
- Grammar 8: possessive pronouns
- Grammar 9: plurals + occupations
- Grammar 10: adjectives
- Telling time + prepositions for time
- Grammar 11: pronouns for objects
- Grammar 12: negation
- Conversation skills 5: Asking someone to talk slower, asking what they mean or what something means, saying you don't understand something, etc.
- Conversation skills 6: Some basic social talk
- Conversation skills 7: Doing groceries
- Conversation skills 8: Going to a restaurant
- Conversation skills 9: Going on a date!
- SURPRISE CLASS!
This course is still in progress. Until the course is finished you will get a 50% DISCOUNT: so it will be 10 euros instead of 20 euros (ex VAT). You can find the check-out page for the discount here: http://bit.ly/2wmvhHa
I am Kim Jautze, a Dutch teacher living in Den Haag (the Netherlands). I’ve studied Dutch literature and linguistics and did a PhD in computational Dutch literature. It was during my PhD that I discovered my passion for teaching students.
In January 2017 I started my career as a Dutch teacher at a language school, but soon I started my own school Linguanl. At my school I combine existing methods with creating my own courses and materials, focusing on conversational skills and coaching students to gain more self-confidence in order to speak Dutch in everyday situations. Because above all: speaking Dutch should be fun!
July 2019 I've also started the online school "Dutchies to be - Learn Dutch with Kim". I make informative videos on a variety of topics which I upload on YouTube. In this online school I offer supplementary courses and classes !
For more information, please contact me:
PreviewIntroduction to the course
StartLes 1: conversation skills 1: Greeting & saying goodbye
StartLes 2: conversation skills 2: Introducing yourself
StartLes 3: conversation skills 3: Where are you from and where do you live
StartLes 4: The pronunciation of Dutch sounds
StartLes 5: grammar 1: Question words
StartLes 6: Counting + ordinal numbers
StartLes 7: grammar 2: Pronouns for subjects + familie
StartLes 8: grammar 3: The verbs HEBBEN & ZIJN
StartLes 9: grammar 4: Conjugation verbs in the present tense
StartLes 10: grammar 5: Main sentences
StartLes 11: grammar 6: DE, HET & EEN + het lichaam (partly available)
StartLes 12: conversation skills 4: Hoe gaat het?
StartLes 13: grammar 7: Basic prepositions
StartLes 16: grammar 10: Adjectives
StartLes 19: grammar 12: Negation
StartLes 20: Conversation skills 5: Asking someone to talk slower, asking what they mean or what something means, saying you don't understand something,